link = [undefined](undefined)

• If I click on the link symbol. It say [undefined] (undefined) and not [link text] (link url).

Does somebody know how to fix this, or does somebody has the same problem?

Version
    NodeBB v0.9.2

order active plugins

nodebb-plugin-composer-default
    nodebb-plugin-markdown
    nodebb-plugin-mentions
    nodebb-widget-essentials
    nodebb-rewards-essentials
    nodebb-plugin-soundpack-default
    nodebb-plugin-custom-pages
    nodebb-plugin-dbsearch
    nodebb-plugin-emailer-local
    nodebb-plugin-google-analytics
    nodebb-plugin-imgbed
    nodebb-plugin-youtube-lite
    nodebb-plugin-soundcloud

theme
    nodebb-theme-persona

Hope somebody can help.

• Global Moderator

What language are you using? (I assume the default Canadian English?)

• @a_5mith said:

Dutch

• Global Moderator

@MJ said:

@a_5mith said:

Dutch

In that case, check transifex for the translation. I'm pretty confident it should fall back to English. But someone with more knowledge should be able to confirm.

Paging Senor @julian

• Translator

@a_5mith I am mostly doing new strings for Dutch on transiflex. Shall take a look at it, not sure why or what is causing this. But too be honest, transiflex is a amazing idea but its so unmoderated. Users can simply register and throw a entire translation off.

@julian Would it be possible to assign managers, currently users who first propose the language get added to some sort of group to verify string's. Would love to get your opinion on it.

• Admin

@Kowlin There are translators, reviewers, and coordinators. Some languages have a coordinator, so their language strings are reviewed.

Have there been issues with a translation being entirely off?

• Translator

@julian Well, its more that the entire Dutch team isn't bothering with the language or is inactive with +6 months or so.

• @a_5mith said:

@MJ said:

@a_5mith said:

Dutch

In that case, check transifex for the translation. I'm pretty confident it should fall back to English. But someone with more knowledge should be able to confirm.

Paging Senor @julian

Yes, changing back to english works.

But I want my forum in the Dutch language, how do I make it work?

• GNU/Linux

@julian I think this might be an issue with NodeBB itself regarding defaultLang handling.

If for example I GET some language-key that isn't supported by the markdown plugin the result is {} instead of falling back to en_GB as specified within markdown-plugin.

For other plugins this seems to work (with equivalent plugin.json in this regard).

I cannot figure out any further why this might happen for markdown language-key in specific.

• Admin

I recently committed a fix for gh#3963... perhaps that resolves this issue?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.