☾ Invent amazing life story ☼

• GNU/Linux

Here you can become part of the legend...

In this topic we continue the story line of the previous user.
    In the end, we should get the whole story.
    💭

Postscript

• You can write three sentences or one word. The number does not matter, but you must give opportunity continue the story.

• Each piece of history will be written in the main post.

• You can attach pictures or emoticons, animations. All of them will be recorded as part of the story.

• Allowed to have offtopic but the continuation of the story should be written in italics. Example:

*continuation of a life story* offtop-offtop-offtop.

Today is holiday. I woke up earlier than usual and decided to go...
    to work for a change, because I usually work from home and I kind of miss that 9 to 5. On the way there I encountered a
    fellow developer who rolled down his windows and screamed at me to merge his pull requests.
    Suddenly there was a ringing in my ears, and everything started getting hazy. I felt like I should know what a merge or pull request was, but I couldn't remember for the life of me. Everything started turning black, and
    next thing I knew, I was lying in a hospital bed.

... except this wasn't just any ordinary hospital, there was a rabbit in a lab coat administering a hippo a dose of morphine, and a gigantic flower manning the nurses' station.

I looked down at my hands, and to my surprise...

They weren't hands. Well, not exactly. They were completely robotic, mechanical hands. As my haziness diminished,

• Admin

to work for a change, because I usually work from home and I kind of miss that 9 to 5. On the way there I encountered a

P.S. @xen you should add some rules in OP. Maximum sentences? Can't post again until X posts have been made? Not allowed to have offtopic discussions like I am doing now (I'll remove this after)? etc. Cool idea 😉

• Global Moderator

fellow developer who rolled down his windows and screamed at me to merge his pull requests

Yeah, some rules, or general theme or something would be good

• Admin

I see what you did there. 😛

• Community Rep

. Suddenly there was a ringing in my ears, and everything started getting hazy. I felt like I should know what a merge or pull request was, but I couldn't remember for the life of me. Everything started turning black, and

• Admin

next thing I knew, I was lying in a hospital bed.

... except this wasn't just any ordinary hospital, there was a rabbit in a lab coat administering a hippo a dose of morphine, and a gigantic flower manning the nurses' station.

I looked down at my hands, and to my surprise...

• Community Rep

They weren't hands. Well, not exactly. They were completely robotic, mechanical hands. As my haziness diminished,

• This post is deleted!

• Community Rep

@AOKP why did you delete?

• @BDHarrington7 I forgot that my posts are inverted (latest on top) and therefore continued psychobunny's post.

| |