Thanks a lot , it worked !!
Plugin Contest Entries: Calendar, Teamspeak admin, Teamspeak viewing widget
These are my entries for the plugin contest bonanza. The Teamspeak ones were made in late September, but I still hope that the Calendar one will be eligible for the beginner category.
Current stable version: 0.1.1
npm install nodebb-plugin-calendar
This plugins creates a site-wide calendar with permissions and notifications.
- Synchronization between different users' activities on the Calendar page
- Full permissions system separate from that of the main site
- Individual event permissions for viewing and editing of the event
- Public events (even guests can see them)
- Simplistic, graceful UI (infinite scroll OMG!)
- Comments system using NodeBB topics
- Response system for easy user responses
- Click a day on the calendar to select it, and show its events in the sidebar
- Click an event in either the sidebar or the calendar to show its details in the sidebar
- All events are posted in the events category specified in the ACP Note: events can only be edited from the Calendar interface
- Jump to year and month from the fields above the Calendar
- Configurable automated notifications for upcoming events
- Mobile device support
Current features I'm planning on adding:
- Automate category permissions
- iCal export
- Event permalinks on calendar page
npm install nodebb-plugin-teamspeak
A powerful utility for TS3 admins, this plugin allows for automated Teamspeak admin abilities to be configured from NodeBB. The setup is pretty self-explanatory, all done from the admin page.
- Spams the server log
- Doesn't use winston
npm install nodebb-widget-teamspeak
A small widget which polls the TS3 server on page load, this can be configured to either only show number of online users and the server info, or can be configured to also show a complete channel tree. The widget isn't really styled right now, but can be easily styled via the custom css option in the admin area.
Sounds pretty awesome, do you have any screenshots of the calendar plugin?
Need to step up my game now, and really hurry up if I even want to submit something decent
I'm going to start workign on the docs here really soon, but for now, you can check it out on a test site: http://126.96.36.199:4567/calendar. I could use a lot of help to hunt bugs, so if you want mess around with it, I can make you a calendar admin and you can try it out.
@pitaj Looks really nice! Had to click on "today" before I saw anything though. I expect that the "Add event" button only works if you're logged in/calendar admin? If so, I'd suggest hiding the button for other users.
I really don't have the time to mess around with it right now. Full time internship and then I need to write my own kickass plugin (that is to compete this one ) in the evenings. Maybe in the future
HI @pitaj I just tried installing this plugin, (0.1.1) and it's crashing nodebb here:
7/12 21:24  - error: TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'get' at Object.module.init [as method] (/Users/brian/github/NodeBB/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-calendar/library.js:105:9) at /Users/brian/github/NodeBB/src/plugins.js:460:13
This is on the latest nodebb on master