[nodebb-plugin-poll] Poll plugin

NodeBB Plugins

Suggested Topics

• 6 Votes
    3 Posts

@kadmy , sure: upload the file controls.png from the plugin folder \node_modules\bxslider\dist into NodeBB assets. The file looks like the bitmap below.

controls.png
    Then change the LESS to

.my-wrapper { box-shadow: none; border: none; .bx-prev { background: url(/assets/uploads/controls.png) no-repeat 0px -32px; } .bx-next { background: url(/assets/uploads/controls.png) no-repeat -43px -32px; } }

This file contains the standard bxSlider. But you can use any other icon. Just upload it or point to the url of your preference.

Please update to v0.1.2 for more fixes.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Only SendGrid and Mandrill plugins support it at this time.

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views

They have been planning on doing something like this for a while, but with the NBBPM site itself. Adding abilities to report plugins and have them pulled from the official list, etc

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views

@akumbhare It will be available in v0.7.0.

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views

Is it even possible to integrate a plug in that posts to a 'group'

I'm sure FB only allows posting to fan pages and walls.

That being said, I know you can do 'Canvas' app for NodeBB on FB, but this only integrates with FB notifiactions
    On the Browser, where as you'll find most of the time they check FB via mobile. And FB mobile is not compatible with
    Canvas or any external FB notifications.

So you are probably going to be disappointed with it's results.

Also, on that note. I've found it susccefull for mobile users, using a push notification app. That notifies users on events.
    And when they are notified, it refers them back to your forum. via a webui Browser in the app.
    This works great with a Responsive design or a dedicated mobile browser.