padding between categories and subcategory icons like in community.nodebb.org

• Hello everyone,

just started using this great software... one of the tiny things left - can someone point me how to make padding between icons and category text larger such as in official forums here. Both screenshots for comparison purposes, I am using latest persona theme, screenshots are both 100% of original size. Thanks a lot!

0_1475686675718_upload-5a339d0a-93c0-465f-b3fd-757eb6313b1c

0_1475686581191_upload-aec69448-03f6-4c53-9c7a-ef87e3459837

• Community Rep

I visited your forum and it is exactly the same size for me. Perhaps it is a browser issue?

• @yariplus said in padding between categories and subcategory icons like in community.nodebb.org:

I visited your forum and it is exactly the same size for me. Perhaps it is a browser issue?

Thanks for checking... I tried with both Chrome and Edge... both look exactly the same as my pic above - on our site, icons are too close together, while on forums here there is a lot bigger spacing, and it looks nicer... it is not a big deal, but i would like to make it like it looks here. Thanks!

• Plugin & Theme Dev

@spwolf unless you applied custom css on your site to make the icons and text smaller, there shouldn't be any difference. Persona theme is used as is on this site. I am sure that there is no custom css applied here.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.