nodebb crashes with node 4,5,6 while listing plugins

• Hi there,

I got a nodebb v.1.1.2 running on node v.0.10.43 and everything is fine that far.

But for nodebb-plugin-calender I need node v4+, so I switched my environment.
    NodeBB starts fine now but as soon as I click on the Plugin page on my admin panel nodeBB crashes and shows me this:

TypeError: Cannot assign to read only property 'id' of <
        at Object.Plugins.normalise (/home/spicewiesel/bin/nodebb/src/plugins.js:266:20)
        at Request._callback (/home/spicewiesel/bin/nodebb/src/plugins.js:257:12)
        at Request.self.callback (/home/spicewiesel/bin/nodebb/node_modules/request/request.js:187:22)
        at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:172:7)
        at Request.<anonymous> (/home/spicewiesel/bin/nodebb/node_modules/request/request.js:1044:10)
        at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
        at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
        at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/home/spicewiesel/bin/nodebb/node_modules/request/request.js:965:12)
        at emitNone (events.js:72:20)
        at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:166:7)
        at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:913:12)
        at nextTickCallbackWith2Args (node.js:442:9)
        at process._tickCallback (node.js:356:17)

Everything is fine as soon as I switch back to my old v.10.43 and even a fresh installation with node v4+ leads to the same result.

What can I do now?

thanks
    spice

• Global Moderator

@spicewiesel this is most likely a plugin conflict. Try resetting your plugins and activating them one by one.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.