Modifications not saved

• GNU/Linux

Hello ,

I want to translate "Recent topics" to "Actividad reciente" from : /root/nodebb/public/templates/partials/nodebb-plugin-recent-cards/header.tpl
    and some css modifications from /root/nodebb/public/stylesheet.css but after i saving the files and reload or restart my
    forum , nothing is saved ..how can i fix it ?

• Admin

Any changes to the template files in nodebb/public/ will be overwritten when nodebb is restarted. Those files are generated from other sources. In your case you want to modify <nodebb_folder>/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-recent-cards/static/templates/partials/nodebb-plugin-recent-cards/header.tpl, same for css changes make your changes in the theme's css files.

• GNU/Linux

@baris said:

Any changes to the template files in nodebb/public/ will be overwritten when nodebb is restarted. Those files are generated from other sources. In your case you want to modify <nodebb_folder>/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-recent-cards/static/templates/partials/nodebb-plugin-recent-cards/header.tpl, same for css changes make your changes in the theme's css files.

Can you please tell me where can i found the css file ?
    I dont find it on : <nodebb_folder>/node_modules/
    Thanks

• Admin

Depends on the theme you are using for nodebb-theme-persona it's in node_modules/nodebb-theme-persona/less/ There are multiple less files in that folder which get minified into the .css file in the public folder.

• GNU/Linux

@baris said:

Depends on the theme you are using for nodebb-theme-persona it's in node_modules/nodebb-theme-persona/less/ There are multiple less files in that folder which get minified into the .css file in the public folder.

I dont find : .navbar-brand , for modify the size of logo font from 18px to 22px

• Plugin & Theme Dev

@djcyry You don't have to modify the theme for that. You can add the CSS in the custom CSS section in ACP.

• GNU/Linux

@pichalite said:

@djcyry You don't have to modify the theme for that. You can add the CSS in the custom CSS section in ACP.

Its easy for me , because i use mozzila+firebug :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.