Is there a theme that can make my website more as social network like facebook and google+ ?

• Is there a theme that can make my website more as social network like facebook and google+ ?

• Community Rep

Do you mean to make it look like those? Not that I know of, but it would be possible.

• I mean a theme that show all the last posts on the home pages (wall style) and more orientated to social networking websites and not forum. I think I will work to create a new one.

• Plugin & Theme Dev

@kacemlight you can make /recent page as the homepage instead of categories page. /recent page has all the last posts.

• Admin

I wanted persona to be similar to what you're thinking, so you get /recent and then also posts from people you follow.

The idea is it'll be a card-based interface and you could on mobile swipe away things you weren't interested in or archive stuff for later

Anyways, I'm running into a brick wall for the desktop version of the UX, so I haven't made much progress on that idea just yet. Open to hearing any suggestions 🙂

• Community Rep

@psychobunny said:

The idea is it'll be a card-based interface and you could on mobile swipe away things you weren't interested in or archive stuff for later

Interesting, like Mail, or Gmail's (google's?) Inbox?

• Not just recent post displayed on the home page. But must be displayed like on Facebook and Google plus, see only posts of the users you follow or add as a friend, make logging required on the accueil page. Exactly like social networking website. I think having a website like that, can be a key of its success.

• @psychobunny said:

I wanted persona to be similar to what you're thinking, so you get /recent and then also posts from people you follow.

Anyways, I'm running into a brick wall for the desktop version of the UX, so I haven't made much progress on that idea just yet. Open to hearing any suggestions 🙂

@psychobunny any progress for the card-based theme you talked about here?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.