[nodebb-plugin-newsletter] Send e-mail newsletters to your users.
Has anyone tested this on master lately? Emails aren't rendering a preview or sending from my test forum.
Updated to v0.5.0
- Fixed compatibility with NodeBB v1.0.0
- Added an option to use raw HTML in your newsletter instead of parsing as a post.
- Fixed relative paths for uploaded images and files.
- No longer requires Markdown.
- No longer loads composer add-ons, only basic buttons.
Updated to v0.6.0
- Fixed some more issues when using relative urls.
- Removed dependency on the default composer.
- Changed the ACP newsletter form to be HTML only.
- Preview now displays in a modal, for a better idea of what it will look like when sent.
- Admins can now send a newsletter when making a new topic.
- Parses the newsletter as a post.
- Shows a preview in a modal just like in the ACP.
Fixed sending a newletter from a new topic in latest nbb.
Would be great to have a feature where an admin can select several user groups.
spwolf last edited by
nodebb 1.50 and newsletter 0.6.4 - i can select only 2 user groups - Administrators and Everyone. I can not send to custom user groups anymore.
Tried it in both new topic and newsletter in admin panel.
Does anyone else have same problem? Any suggestions?
- Fixed nbb v1.5.x compatibility
- Now uses tinyMCE
- Can select multiple groups to send to at once.
- Can override subscription settings.
- Can use an e-mail blacklist.
Hello, hoping someone can help here!
I'm having an issue with this plugin saying users are banned. I've set up the in built Gmail service and test emails/digest/registration emails etc are all working wonderfully.
I have the newsletter plugin installed (and I reinstalled it to see if this helped, it didn't) and every time I try to send a newsletter I get a message saying successfully sent, but no email arrives. Looking at the logs, I'm getting the following:
13/10 09:07:37  - [32minfo[39m: [Newsletter] UID 2 is attempting to send a newsletter.
13/10 09:07:37  - [32minfo[39m: [Newsletter] Sending newsletter to groups: "everyone"
13/10 09:07:37  - [33mwarn[39m: [Newsletter] UID 1 has invalid user data, skipping...
13/10 09:07:37  - [32minfo[39m: [Newsletter] UID 2 is banned, skipping...
13/10 09:07:37  - [32minfo[39m: [Newsletter] UID 3 is banned, skipping...
13/10 09:07:37  - [32minfo[39m: [Newsletter] UID 4 is banned, skipping...
13/10 09:07:37  - [32minfo[39m: [Newsletter] Successfully sent newsletter to 0 user(s)!
UID1 is the admin account I think, which does not have an email address associated with it. UID2 is my account, also with adminstrator privileges, and I am definitely not banned...
Has anyone run into this problem before? I have tried using every single email plugin with the same results, although given that the other email functions are working and its saying sent to 0 users, i suspect its some other issue rather than email authorization. Appreciate any help!
I pushed version 0.7.1 to the admin panel, which I think should fix this. Let me know. Thanks!
@yariplus its working perfectly now thank you very much!!!