use custom JS in the ACP and make it only execute when the URL matches "yournodebburl.com/login" Then using JS if/else execute the js. Google it.
Several questions (restart, design, searchicon)
1. Hey. I am wondering how to get Apache and Nodebb automatically restarted. If my VPS has had a maintenance, nothing will be running after that.
Is there a recommended set up to restart all components ? MongoDB, Apache, and Nodebb?
2. Why do I have two search icons?
3. Which components(skins, themes, plugins) do I need to get my nodebb like https://community.nodebb.org ?
Take into consideration: This does not work even if I deactivate the posting queue. As I've seen, some people say it is caused by the use of the posting queue.
5. I've choosen safely unguessable password for users. But there is a problem: The password hint also gives info about the required minimum password length. It doesn't say that special characters, lower and uppercase and so on has to be used to get a valid "safely unguessable" password. Very confusing for new users.
- You'll want to look into adding them as services. https://docs.nodebb.org/configuring/running/
- You need to go to ACP -> General -> Navigation and set the search one to only show for mobile
- You want the recent cards plugin and to set up a few widgets in the sidebar ACP -> Extend -> Widgets
- You have to have Registration Type set to Normal