nodebb-plugin-emailer-ses? Not working

NodeBB Plugins

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@sebastián-cisneros That error message looks more like the account you are running your web server under has no access to the file repository location c:\rockstarcoders\*

• 0 Votes
    12 Posts
    2k Views

Widgets are just a special kind of plugin. You can use meta.settings.get in widgets if you want, but only if you have a setting that is shared across all widget instances.

I'm not sure what you mean by using meta.config but I don't see anything wrong with it.

• 1 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views

I was using "build & restart". I've done that many times since deactivating the chat. Now though, it's not showing that error about the chat either.

I first disabled the chat immediately after installing it over a week ago. I've done the rebuild and reload more than a dozen times since then. So that's really weird. I didn't see the icon for it after disabling it, but I was getting those errors in the browser console.

Only thing I can think is that most of the "rebuild & reload" where clicking the notification in the bottom left that said to do so rather than from the main dashboard page.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts

nodebb-widget-essentials is a essential plugin for all type of forums. But the only feature missing from the plugin is the real time updates. Who else think the same?

Is there any way to make it real time?

Also it would be nice to have a option in the ACP to ignore topic updates from specific categories.

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views

The first emoticons plugin has landed!

To grab it, install it via npm:

npm install nodebb-plugin-emoji-skype

Keep in mind that this utilises new features not available in NodeBB versions until v0.0.7, so admins may want to git pull before installing and activating this module. Otherwise, the smilies will simply point to 404 pages.

Git repository