./nodebb start not working

• Hello!

Whenever I try to run Nodebb using the nodebb control file, I get some weird behavior.
    Doing ./nodebb start does start a daemon which instantly exits. (Tested both on my local windows and on my distant debian)
    Since the beginning, I used node app but this prevents Nodebb from being able to restart through the admin panel.
    Using ./nodebb dev works fine (maybe because no daemon is used?) and it even allows me to restart from the admin panel but this is not a proper solution for production.

I may need to specify that this is intended to be used with Docker so running it in background is not necessary. (Something equivalent to ./nodebb start running in foreground and allowing me to restart from the admin panel would still be fine)

• Global Moderator

@Telokis can you try ./nodebb slog and see if any errors occur? If ./nodebb dev works, ./nodebb start should, too, but obviously something fishy is going on.

• @PitaJ It doesn't show anything in particular but it works so I'll use it in place of start.
    Thanks!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.