@julian even for the last edit, It will be a great addition, if you can specify message ("what was changed or why edit was made, etc.").
Edit history is a bit overkill for general forum
Edits are not shown on reload
Christoffer Lernö last edited by Christoffer Lernö
On my install, I have the following issue:
- Start a new topic, or reply to a current one.
- Edit the content, save.
- The updated content is now visible.
- Reload the page - the original content is now shown.
- Open edit - the result of the latest edit is now shown.
- Save without making any changes - see that the updated content is now visible (again)
- Reload - the original version is again shown.
- Restart NodeBB
- Open the topic - see that the edited version is now shown ok.
So I can only get edits to correctly show on the front page with 1.1.2. I'm using MongoDb if that makes any difference?
I think we fixed this here https://github.com/NodeBB/NodeBB/commit/b0f630aaec44c8b272b5dcea5066240be20e0f38
Christoffer Lernö last edited by
@baris What about this site, is it running the latest or 1.1.2? I can't reproduce it here.
This site is on the latest commit from master.