European Cookie Bullshit [Part II]

• Hello,

The some topic as an old topic related here Re: European Cookie Bullshit

Actually I'm in the EU and I'm running a Nodebb forum... I've tried to execute that JS code in a HTML widget but nothing happened :( I don't know what I'm missing. Could you help?

Tks.

• Community Rep

Hey there, two things, one, the script needs to go in the Appearance=>Custom HTML=> Custom Header section of the admin panel, two, the script has updated since that post, here is the new script.

<!-- Begin Cookie Consent plugin by Silktide - http://silktide.com/cookieconsent -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
        window.cookieconsent_options = {"message":"This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website","dismiss":"Got it!","learnMore":"More info","link":null,"theme":"dark-top"};
    </script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/cookieconsent2/1.0.9/cookieconsent.min.js"></script>
    <!-- End Cookie Consent plugin -->

• Thank you very much @yariplus, it works :) Just I can change the text of the button "Got it", evene if I've changed it in the code. Any clue?

• Community Rep

I don't know. Changing it in the code worked for me.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.