Is there theme that make my site looks like this?


  • Gamers

    Hi, I used nodebb to build my site. I liked all the features of nodebb like chatting, realtime notification. But some of my users are complaining that theme is not very user friendly. I am using persona theme with darkly skin.

    Anyway, I asked some of members for some feedbacks. They liked the theme of this site to be more appealing http://thebot.net Its running under xenforo. I would like to know if there is a theme that would be similar to this?


  • Community Rep

    I don't think there's any current third-party themes besides Material at the moment.

    If you have a budget for it, I would contact nodebb sales, or post it here, and you might get some offers.



  • @Nisthar said:

    some of my users are complaining that theme is not very user friendly.

    And they recommended that as a better alternative? That black on blue combination is something else.

    My recommendation would be to role with Lavender, then adjust the theme to match the dark theme you're going for. I had a lightbulb in my header that switched between dark and light on my old theme. Will do it for persona at some point. But I'm in no rush.


  • Gamers

    @a_5mith said:

    @Nisthar said:

    some of my users are complaining that theme is not very user friendly.

    And they recommended that as a better alternative? That black on blue combination is something else.

    My recommendation would be to role with Lavender, then adjust the theme to match the dark theme you're going for. I had a lightbulb in my header that switched between dark and light on my old theme. Will do it for persona at some point. But I'm in no rush.

    I think lavender theme does not support custom skins like persona.



  • @Nisthar said:

    @a_5mith said:

    @Nisthar said:

    some of my users are complaining that theme is not very user friendly.

    And they recommended that as a better alternative? That black on blue combination is something else.

    My recommendation would be to role with Lavender, then adjust the theme to match the dark theme you're going for. I had a lightbulb in my header that switched between dark and light on my old theme. Will do it for persona at some point. But I'm in no rush.

    I think lavender theme does not support custom skins like persona.

    Not as well, but the bootstrap custom skins are a bit flaky anyway. IMO obviously. If you want a theme you're happy with. You'll have to roll your own or get the nodebb guys to quote you for the work. There isn't a one size fits all theme unfortunately unless you know how to write CSS.


 

| |