Changing the path of upload center

• Hi,
    assume we have a linux server running nginx. We have installed NodeBB under a path like </home/user/Nodebbpath> and it's accessible through a domain like forum.mydomain.com. On the same server we have a download server which has another path and it is accessible through dl.mydomain.com. Now when I upload files in NodeBB they will be placed in NodeBB path, But I want them to be uploaded in my download server path so they will be downloadable through my download server domain(dl.mydomain.com)
    How may I do that ? is there a section on admin panel for setting this ? or a plugin that I should install? If there is no implemented way , can you help me do this anyway?

• Admin

Have you tried using the upload_path property in config.json?

• @julian suppose we change upload_path after that How to tell nodebb that address of the uploaded file start with another domain?
    for example we upload file.rar through nodebb composer ( post editor ), we wan't editor ( composer ) return url of file like dl.mydomain.com/file.rar.
    so I think if I change only upload_path editor will be return forum.mydomain.com/path/to/downloadServer/file.rar.

@sanatisharif :

We have installed NodeBB under a path like /home/user/Nodebbpath and it's accessible through a domain like forum.mydomain.com.
    On the same server we have a download server which has another path and it is accessible through dl.mydomain.com.

@julian If I am wrong, please help me!

• @julian
    https://github.com/NodeBB/NodeBB/pull/4007

I have added this feature to the forum, we can now add nice features,Like FTP and SFTP support!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.