[nodebb-plugin-meetup] Meetup Integration for NodeBB

• Admin

Meetup Integration

Meetup.com

What is Meetup?

Meetup is an online social networking portal that facilitates offline group meetings in various localities around the world. Meetup allows members to find and join groups unified by a common interest, such as politics, books, games, movies, health, pets, careers or hobbies. Users enter their postal code or their city and the topic they want to meet about, and the website helps them arrange a place and time to meet. Topic listings are also available for users who only enter a location. -- Wikipedia

For more information: Meetup Website

What do I get with this plugin?

• Configurable widgets
      • Meetup Group Details (requires group name)
      • Meetup Event Details (requires Meetup ID)
      • Want more? Let me know in the comments!

Installation

Install this plugin from the plugins page in NodeBB, or execute npm install nodebb-plugin-meetup

• Admin

Screenshots

Group Details Widget

Event Details Widget

• GNU/Linux

Haha! Great minds think alike #noarogance. 😜
    nb-plugin-meetup.png

Will give it a try. 🙂

• Admin

Hmm... I wonder if I have enough points to fly to Berlin... 😆

• Admin

I eventually want to set up the plugin so you can pull conversations to and from meetup, so a group admin can use both the meetup interface and NodeBB at the same time.

• GNU/Linux

I updated my first post. Looking good on theme-persona. 👍

Toggles (aka fancy <input type="checkbox">) in the ACP don't change state*. Holds true for all all widgets, though.

|* The actual <input>s do, just not the "fa-toggle-*" classes.

• Admin

Yeah... ping @psychobunny (😉)...

The state does change though, so you can disable it on the event widget if you'd like.

Are you the group owner? 😄

• GNU/Linux

Of the meetup group? Oh no, no, no. I lack tons of experience to do something like that. Giving a speech would be the next step for me. About nodeBB, maybe? I think Germany would be an interesting market to explore. 🙂

• Swedes

Cool stuff 😉

Suggested Topics

| |