Bootswatch skins issues

• Hi all, seem to be having some issues with Bootswatch skins when applied to both Persona & Vanilla themes...

1. Cannot click on 'Discard Post' or 'Delete post' dialogs that pop up:
      (The shadow appears to be applied on top of the dialog)
      discard post dialog hidden under CSS shadow

2. After using ESC key to exit the dialog, the compose post area doesn't resize properly:
      (Note the arrow is set to expand ^)

EDIT:
    Using git master branch 0.7.0-dev (commit: 5501c0c759f44fcf0447f66ba1a7d2088ec0f8bb)

Theme versions:
    Persona: 0.1.17
    Vanilla: 1.0.104

• GNU/Linux Admin

If you apply no Bootswatch theme, does everything work ok?

• I was having the same problems with Bootswatch skins.
    Reverting to the default seems to fix it.

To get modals to work again I had to manually add .modal-backdrop { z-index: auto; }.

• @julian The modals work but the compose post issue persists on default skin.

I should add that emoji's formatting seems problematic also, the images don't show either: emoji broken.PNG

Using git master branch 0.7.0-dev (commit: 5501c0c759f44fcf0447f66ba1a7d2088ec0f8bb)

Theme versions:
    Persona: 0.1.17
    Vanilla: 1.0.104

• GNU/Linux

I'm also having this problem with the modals being hidden but I'm using the stable branch 0.6.x. It doesn't seem to matter which theme I'm using. I have to tab to the OK button and hit enter...

• GNU/Linux

I ended up having to hack-in a solution to add z-index: auto !important; to the less files that get generated into the /public/stylesheets.css file since the bootstrap.min.css thats included after it from the CDN seems to overwrite the z-index for the modal-backdrop property.

• GNU/Linux Admin

Was this still an issue? I updated Bootswatch for all themes, so that should've resolved it...

• GNU/Linux

@julian I read that it was fixed but when I backed up my config.json and blew away my nodebb directory to reclone fresh it was still an issue. I tried different browsers on different systems all to the same effect. I'm still on 0.6.x if that's important.

• GNU/Linux Admin

Aah, yes... I resolved it on master, not v0.6.1. I'll look into getting that updated...

Suggested Topics

| |