Topic Tools

• Any idea why the full menu doesn't show?

• My two cents:

• overflow issue.
    • z-index issue.

Both are CSS issues that can be fixed easily. I don't have the opportunity to test that ou and be more specific but I guess this is some clues.

• This is fixed on latest persona.

• Updated to Persona, and restarted NodeBB now getting this error

Error: Failed to lookup view "500" in views directory "/root/nodebb/public/templates" at EventEmitter.app.render (/root/nodebb/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:555:17) at ServerResponse.res.render (/root/nodebb/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:938:7) at ServerResponse.res.render (/root/nodebb/src/middleware/middleware.js:368:10) at /root/nodebb/src/routes/index.js:231:9 at /root/nodebb/src/middleware/middleware.js:180:12 at /root/nodebb/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:592:17 at done (/root/nodebb/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:129:15) at /root/nodebb/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:32:16 at /root/nodebb/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:589:21 at EventEmitter.app.render (/root/nodebb/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:557:14)

• That should only happen when nodebb is still starting and people are accesing pages.

Is the forum working fine after a few seconds?

• I had to go into the SSH and ./nodebb upgrade and start it back up for it to fully work again.

It's working now, thanks.

Suggested Topics

| |