@remcokatz Great, you added the awesome button on your site! Only that you need to put your address like it is inside the wallet into the HTML... otherwise I can not tip it... here is the URL: http://community.3dprintingclub.net/
@frissdiegurke thank you a lot for your detailed feedback!
- I am not sure why the email got send out twice. Must be something with NodeBB. Will keep an eye on it and look whether this happens more often.
- true, will try it out how it looks. I thought of 'success' - you made it to the site
- also true. In Bitcoinland everybody knows what an address is (hash of a pubkey). ID is probably more understandable... but would confuse Bitcoin users... will think about it.
- It is called Address because you can send coins to it, like emails to email-addresses.
- But you can also use your key to sign messages from third party servers and proof your identity to them
- generally such IDs are not made for humans. Better would be to have a naming system (like namecoin has) but would take about 2 weeks of dev work.
- So often you use your email-address as an ID... both concepts are kind of melting together.
And as for the other points about the UI improvements I actually agree with most of them.
There will be also other giveaways of course. I picked FB as the first because it has the largest user base, by far. Next is twittter, reddit... any ideas what would be good to have too?