You can probably do it with a cron job and an sh script
NodeBB as SSO
Two questions, are these features already available via some plugins or any chances of incorporating them?
- importing all the existing users and members from wordpress database to nodebb
- use nodebb as SSO for new registrations in wordpress so that members already registered via nodebb can automatically login to WordPress.
These above two features combined with @bentael 's under construction wordpress import plugin, I guess, might become a complete package for integrating with existing wordpress blogs.
@bentael so let me sum this up, the plugin will be able to
- Export wordpress posts in to a category in to nodebb
- Export the wordpress comments to their corresponding posts in nodebb
- Export the wordpress users to nodebb database
Am I right?
Also is this database dependent, like will this export be possible even if we are using mongodb as the nodebb database?