General Discussion
  • In no particular order for me:

-Parks and Rec
    -British The Office
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Sopranos
    -Game of Thrones

This is where @Schamper 's poll plugin is going to SHINE

• You'd have so many options, a poll would be huge.

Strike Back
    Prison Break
    The Shield
    Justified
    Orange is the new black
    Family Guy
    Extras
    How did I forget breaking bad, best show on tv
    Probably others, but my watch list on the pi is long gone. 😞

• @Kamal-Patel Nearly ready for release 🙂 After I wrap up some things (which I can probably do tonight), the core devs will probably want to review some of the code to be sure it works well enough for the community forums 😉

Anyway, this is currently on my .. "watch" list. I don't watch all of this, and still have to watch most of this, and a lot of stuff I want to watch isn't on it yet. Some stuff I've finished watching is also still on this.
    Listy list

• @Schamper @a_5mith

It would be cool if a future poll iteration summarized results. Like if Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones etc each got a lot of votes, and the other twenty options got one a piece, then the other twenty options would all be summarized somehow to make the poll a reasonabley small size. Hmmm....

• I don't watch much TV but my favourite would be The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad and cartoons like Family guy

Suggested Topics

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

The obvious clue bat here is that Flarum is based on PHP glue scripts. So you're always going to suffer that. No matter what. Mitigate? Sure. To various degrees. But yer' still sufferin'. NodeJS makes sense. Especially modern times. Warts? Indubitably. But as do all things. Take the good with the not so good.

tl;dr?? NodeBB scales really, really, really well! 😜

And is kinda' fun to work with. Cuz the devs are at the least, tolerable, and other times... pretty cool, even. 😎 🕶

I would suggest you explore db backend options. In particular, MongoDB and PostgreSQL. Investigate scaling the system. Then ponder doing similarly w/Flarum. No contest fer' me. But, as w/all things, your mileage may vary....

Have fun! 🐕 🌴 🌴

Edit: P.S.; Asciidoc rules! Markdown drools!

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views

@gib96 I meant typeRoots, and by making it undefined, I didn't mean setting it to the string "undefined", I meant not defining it at all.

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    User.updateProfile = function (uid, data, callback) { var fields = ['username', 'email', 'fullname', 'website', 'location', 'groupTitle', 'birthday', 'signature', 'aboutme']; var updateUid = data.uid; var oldData; console.log(uid) //28 console.log(updateUid) //undefined

[email protected]

curl -X PUT -H "Authorization: Bearer d1a81c3f-b0d4-4bc1-a307-dbed9aa5fbe" --data "uid=28&username=修改用户名测试" http://localhost:4567/api/v1/users/28 { "code": "ok", "payload": {} } "uid=28&username=修改用户名测试"

The problem is solved!(是我的问题还是文档的问题???)@julian

• 2 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views

@julian thanks, i got it~

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts

has no method 'getOnlineAnonCount' · Issue #4356 · NodeBB/NodeBB

12/3 16:09 [13599] - error: TypeError: Object # has no method 'getOnlineAnonCount' at /home/yasin/nodebb/node_modules/nodebb-widget-essentials/library.js:188:46 at /home/yasin/nodebb/node_modules/async/lib/async.js:726:13 at /home/yasin/...

favicon

GitHub (github.com)