Leaderboard plugin not working

Technical Support
  • Leaderboard plugin creating site crash.

when i go to /leaderboard it gives error
    here is the log

2020-09-22T07:31:53.048Z [4567/15151] - warn: [middleware], checkGlobalPrivacySettings deprecated, use canViewUsers or canViewGroups

Installed 2.1.0 | Latest 2.1.0

• Published 2.1.1, that should fix the above warning.

• @baris

2.1.1 and nodeBB 1.14.3

2020-09-22T17:34:01.774Z [20000/16004] - error: /opt/vapor/nodebb/node_modules/nodebb-plugin-leaderboard/index.js:30
            const canView = await privileges.global.can('view:users', req.uid);
                            ^^^^^

SyntaxError: await is only valid in async function
        at wrapSafe (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1047:16)
        at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1097:27)
        at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1153:10)
        at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:977:32)
        at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:877:14)
        at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1019:19)
        at Module.module.require (/opt/vapor/nodebb/src/plugins/index.js:51:25)
        at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:77:18)
        at Object.Plugins.requireLibrary (/opt/vapor/nodebb/src/plugins/index.js:70:32)
        at registerHooks (/opt/vapor/nodebb/src/plugins/load.js:177:13)

• @baris hey
    Now on Navigation /leaderboard route is not showing
    And if i go to /leaderboard it going to 404 error page ๐Ÿ˜•

• Published 2.1.2, let me know if it works now.

• @baris now runs ok. Thnk you

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    8 Posts

quill/redactor composers not working for new topics ยท Issue #8306 ยท NodeBB/NodeBB

https://community.nodebb.org/topic/14737/cannot-create-a-new-topic-after-new-installation-redactor-plugin NodeBB/nodebb-plugin-composer-default@8c6663d

favicon

GitHub (github.com)

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

I have found a work around. There are a few more concerns I have as of now, but they are not major at all. Everything that needs to be working is working ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you for the reply though @PitaJ.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

Found the solution, importing too much topics in a single category hangs the nodebb, import some data than move it to some temporary category. Thasn import remaining data, meanwhile delete mongodb import Garbaze in using these mongo commands

db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_tid:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_uid:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_cid:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_slug:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_locked:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_path:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_title:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_content:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_guest:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_ip:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_user_slug:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_user_path:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_category_path:1}},{multi: true}); db.objects.update({},{$unset: {_imported_category_slug:1}},{multi: true});

But keep in mind this will also delete the history of import will result in duplicate categories get imported or the posts, to prevent this keep writing post ids and category ids which you imported and delete them from the old database.

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts

Just found this tool and everything has been easy and smooth to install but...

But how do I replace the upload path with the s3 base url instead of the the site.
    I know the plugin is working as I can see the files hitting my s3 bucket.

Many thanks --

Casey

• 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    4k Views

@kps - I suspect that is the issue. I don't have an active nodebb instance right now. In the middle of a few things. HOpefully resolve those issues and get back to nodebb over the weekend. ๐Ÿ™‚