Add additional property of change behavior for current:don't send email notification from subscribed topic if you are online
Allow notifications when a post is edited
JKSH last edited by
Currently, we can receive notifications when:
- A watched thread gets a new post (All regular users)
- A post gets flagged (Moderators)
However, I couldn't find a way to way to enable notifications when one these posts gets edited.
- When a post is edited to add new content, the topic's watchers might want to know.
- When a spammer edits an existing post to insert a spam link, the moderators probably want to know.
To prevent this from getting too noisy, we could have:
- The ability to opt in/out of edit notifications
- "Batching" of edit notifications -- For example, if a post was edited multiple times within 5 minutes, only the last one is highlighted
+1 for this
Thanks. That's awesome that you put that in so quickly!