That should be available in Settings -> Groups 🙂
It has now has been over three months since the release of 1.10.1. I was expecting the release of 1.10.2 would be soonish back then. It is only a bug fix release after all. Still waiting to upgrade my forum to 1.10 because of some issues in 1.10.1 that would be fixed in 1.10.2. What is holding you back from releasing it?
It is released now
We were supposed to launch two weeks ago, although a couple of last minute showstoppers caused us to delay until now
Well now I feel dumb. Couldn't I have waited another hour after waiting three months?
But that is great news, just doing some testing and now I can test with 1.10.2 and hopefully do the update soon. Thank you!
@julian What is the branch policy at NodeBB? Could you possibly merge the 1.10.x branch back into master, so that master is up to date with 1.10.x functionality? Or are you planning to continue merging master's changes into the 1.10.x branch? I found that master's version is still 1.10.1 and to avoid getting the 'NodeBB is not up to date message' I had to check out the 1.10.x branch.
Oh, we are actually supposed to be merging the version bump back into master, let me do that now.