Integration with Wiki.js?

NodeBB Plugins

Suggested Topics

• iframe integration

NodeBB Plugins
    1 Votes
    1 Posts

I'm trying to get bi-directional integration working for nodebb running in an iFrame. One of the last pieces left is ensuring that the post index is captured in the browser session stack. I can get the navigation events captured by listening for 'action:ajaxify.end' and using that to postMessage back to the parent so it can then be used for a pushState. I would also like to capture the post index changes as a user scrolls through the posts so it can be reflected in the parent url. Is there an event I can attach to, so these index changes can be captured?

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open 'C:\Users\User\Downloads\1.7.x\NodeBB\build\public\templates\admin\plugins\write-api.tpl'

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views

Hi! I'm searching for a Wiki Plugin/Widget for Nodebb.

I'd like to have a Widget/Plugin with which I can see a list of "tools" and if I click one tool, there should be information fields, images and richtext for this specific item.

Just like:

Tool XYZ

Imageslider: [Image] [Image]

Name Category Year

Infotext:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus rhoncus nulla quis interdum feugiat. Sed eleifend mattis urna id dapibus. Morbi pharetra cursus lacus id bibendum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Integer in accumsan erat. Fusce maximus nulla libero, ac tincidunt erat maximus eget. Vestibulum laoreet ex diam, eget euismod augue porttitor eu.

Aenean et felis et tortor aliquam eleifend nec non orci. Vivamus quis finibus turpis, sed congue lectus. Mauris eget rhoncus nulla, quis viverra ligula. Proin in magna gravida, malesuada dolor a, bibendum ex. Donec metus eros, dignissim eu lacus ut, volutpat iaculis mauris. Cras hendrerit metus quis nibh pretium suscipit et sit amet eros. Quisque scelerisque turpis erat, ac aliquet justo malesuada non. Aenean suscipit, ligula vitae scelerisque rutrum, massa sapien vulputate sem, eleifend iaculis augue quam in arcu. Sed eget dolor justo. Donec molestie vel tortor sit amet laoreet. Pellentesque ligula orci, venenatis et cursus eget, porta sit amet quam.

Is there already something like that?

Or do you have an idea how to do it?

• 4 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views

Finaly managed to fix 502, needed to use node v4 instead of v6.

Still having an issue with this plugin when i try to login :

Registration Error int-steam-unexpected-error
  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    4k Views

@julian No error, I added some logging in to test when things fired, so can confirm that it does, and it refreshes any non playing videos already in the topic as expected (when you click play it remove the class that the script looks for to stop playing videos reloading), but the new one isn't loaded. Unless they're both happening at exactly the same time. I may have a play with the delay timer, to see how far down I can go until it stops loading.

Currently set to 500ms.