Fresh install got view 500 error

• Hi everyone,

i am new to NodeBB, trying to install it on CentOS7. After starting, browse the page and i get following error. Please show me how to fix it.

Thanks a lot.

Error: Failed to lookup view "500" in views directory "/opt/services/node/nodebb/build/public/templates"
    at EventEmitter.render (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:580:17)
    at ServerResponse.render (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/express/lib/response.js:971:7)
    at content (/opt/services/node/nodebb/src/middleware/render.js:70:15)
    at /opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:3830:24
    at replenish (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:946:17)
    at /opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:950:9
    at eachOfLimit (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:975:24)
    at /opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:980:16
    at eachOf (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:1051:5)
    at _parallel (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:3829:5)
    at Object.parallelLimit [as parallel] (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:3912:5)
    at async.waterfall.str (/opt/services/node/nodebb/src/middleware/render.js:65:12)
    at nextTask (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:5273:14)
    at next (/opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:5280:9)
    at /opt/services/node/nodebb/node_modules/async/dist/async.js:906:16
    at fireFilterHook (/opt/services/node/nodebb/src/plugins/hooks.js:112:11)

--

• Plugin & Theme Dev

@bzero we can try to help if you can list the steps you followed so far.

• thanks @pichalite
    Here is the step i have followed to install NodeBB on CentOS 7

I use node v6.11.0,
    mongodb v3.4

and NodeBB latest version, i clone the repo at here
    git clone https://github.com/NodeBB/NodeBB

• i got it works now.
    It was missing modules during first installation.

Another experience, server should have more than 512Mb Ram, better 1G to avoid npm install issue.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.