Digital Ocean one click app?

• So i was reading a post a while ago about digital ocean making a one click app for nodebb. I use digital ocean and love nodebb. I was wondering if digital ocean recently has said ye or ney on it? Or where we could get an email address from DO to bug them to make it? 😛

• @Velocification Well I can't find the exact post now but if I remember correctly @Julian recently indicated a one-click installer was being reviewed right now over at DigitalOcean and it sounds very much like the ball was in their park.

Something I noticed when looking for a nodeBB installer in the DO marketplace, before @Julian revelled this insight, I was using Ctrl/CMD + F for the term "nodeBB" (because there are so many one clicks now) it appears to highlight hidden text in a few places. Weird. I dunno if this is a bug but maybe there is a invisible placeholder waiting to be sprung. I should have looked at the pages source code to see what it was.

I don't know if anyone has any hosted images out there either than might make a difference.

• GNU/Linux Admin

Still waiting on them to get back to me about the image 😄 Sorry there's no news on that front yet!

Suggested Topics

| |