git rev-parse HEAD returns aa116e6b4d2f42731729db01f28875494988a684
I've looked through the Chrome dev console in the network section and it seems that ajaxify is receiving 304: Not modified responses, and gets stuck on opacity:0. A very weird functionality. All of the elements are loaded in, but they are all invisible. Very odd.
There is an Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module error that occurs on page load in ajaxify.
Okay, I guess never mind. One of the external sources I was including was causing the problem. I removed the define call and now it's working.
Actually it was an update pushed in the last couple of hours which have solved the issue. At least on one of the plugins which I have tested. I hope it will be the same way on all the plugins. Thanks for your help.