Unable to login after upgrade to the latest version

• Hello,

I am running nodebb on my own debian jessie. After upgrading to 1.1.0 I am unable to login. I am getting:

31/7 19:00 [14894] - error: /comments/login
     invalid csrf token

I have did whatever I was doing before to get rid about this error but this time they are not working. Please help me figure out what's wrong.

Regards.
    Peter

• @Peter-Zoltan-Keresztes WOW, really no fix no nothing?

• Every time I try to login to my nodebb I am getting the following error:

and in the console I can see this:

4/8 20:56 [26570] - error: /comments/login
     invalid csrf token

I have tried clearing the caching of my browser. I even tried logging in from systems from where I never accessed the nodebb ever I am still getting the exact same thing.

Since I am not getting any help in fixing this is there a way to revert it back to the last older version which was known to work fine? Like 1.0.3?

I hope I will be getting some information this time.

Regards,
    Peter

• Admin

Hey there, sorry we missed this.

Please consult the nginx config doc for NodeBB and ensure that you are passing in the X-Forwarded-Proto header. It is new :smile:

That should fix it right up for you.

• @julian I by mistake found another post related to this and managed to fix it. Thanks anyways.

By the way the blog comment plugin is disabled or not supported anymore? After I upgraded it seam to be completely disabled from my ghost blog.

• Admin

@Peter-Zoltan-Keresztes Not to my knowledge... we're still using it here on this site :worried:

Perhaps ping @psychobunny ...?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.