Ah, I get those too, but that's a result of uBlock or such 😄
It only really breaks if you use libreJS, but that's a different problem altogether
I have been trying this for a while
my config.json has the same url as the facebook dev page,
I have both client auth and web auth on, and have tried numerous attempts at different variations of everything else. and still says url blocked,
I have added a website with the URL, I have also added it to the App Domains. I don't know what else i can do.
managed to fix it by putting the ip address in the facebook url.. not the same one that is in config.json