@taste Did you start your forum up again?
Edit: I restarted it for you 😄
Just noticed this, did a quick search on the forum and didn't find anything:
When using special characters in a category name, it gets HTML encoded, (Which is good), but when you attempt to make a second edit to the name of the category, it get HTML encoded a second time (because of the ampersand at the front).
This is easily evident with the default "Comments & Feedback" category.
When editing the name of the category, it should show the fully decoded category name, and encode it when it's saved. At the moment, it displays the HTML encoded name, then encodes the name as if it wasn't already encoded.
You could also scrub the name first, but displaying the HTML decoded name seems like a safer bet to me.
Hope this helps!
yes i noticed the same after each save
already reported on the issue tracker