[nodebb-plugin-composer-redactor] can't reply to topics on mobile

• Hi guys. Using latest updated version of nodebb-plugin-composer-redactor on NodeBB v1.x.x, it completely stalls when I hit reply to a topic, like this:

0_1457691901212_Screenshot_2016-03-11-10-06-21.png

That's on both Chrome android & the old browser on Android. Default composer works. Will test on Windows shortly.

There's nothing in the log when I try to do it either.

• To add, can't start topics either.

• @Danny-McWilliams
    Hi,
    I think I had the same problem yesterday. But only on mobile. In the browser console I found a 404 error, regarding the compose template.
    So I made a copy of "composer.tpl" found in public/templates/ and renamed it "compose.tpl".
    It works now, but I think, thats a strange workaround...

• @fabian thanks I'll give this a try tonight. I cleared the browser cache thinking it may be accessing something there but not the case. I'll switch to default composer until I get on a pc

• Admin

Looks like an incompatibility with the new static composer route added in v1... will take a look today.

• Gamers

@julian said:

Looks like an incompatibility with the new static composer route added in v1... will take a look today.

Also, I am unable to use rainbow plugin with composer-redactor. It works if i use composer-default

• @fabian this works (copying composer.tpl and naming the new file compose.tpl) - sort of. The composer is loading, but under my header & footer widgets, oddly. Desktop is showing a similar behaviour - the composer appears at the bottom of the page.

0_1457741379693_Screenshot_2016-03-12-00-05-32.png

• @Danny-McWilliams
    I have no clue why this happens. I guess we have to wait for a fix ;)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.