I think this support category in NodeBB's community forum will became the most important in my life I have few other issues with my current installation - but I will do "1 step at a time". Apparently I am struggling with few modules/plugins, however the most important one that isn't working good for me is Google Adsense (tried both versions - avail trough Install Plugins section). What I have:
- Google AdSense Profile
- Activated Ad (which is done by following the readme/rules from the plugin - e.g. options, stlyes, etc)
- Having my pub-XXXXXXX ID / First post slot / Footer slot / blah-blha
What isn't working:
- The first thing I've noticed when I've installed the plugin is even i mark it on the menu Plugins > Google Adsense, nothin happned. You can clearly see when I hit the Google AdSense plugin it does not redirects me to the page with Google AdSense options (so I have to go the address bar line and hit enter to get into Plugin's options.
- Even when I've created the campaign, got the app details like ID, pubID and stuff like that - they didn't make any difference when I entered them into the AdSense plugin
- The "funniest" thing around is when I hit "inspect element" on the current webpage the result was..."oh, ok it's there, but it isn't showed"...Why ? What I'm missing ?
I would be more than happy if someone could assist me with this issue.
Thanks in advance!
NodeBB FAN from BG