Digests are not being sent

• A user mentioned he's not receiving daily digest. I use Mandrill as the emailer and notifications are being sent through but I don't see any digests being sent.

All I can find in the log is the following. I don't know if the last two are relevant.

3/12 02:27 [332] - info: NodeBB Ready
    3/12 02:27 [332] - info: NodeBB is now listening on: 0.0.0.0:4567
    3/12 17:00 [332] - info: [user/jobs] Digest (day) scheduling completed.
    4/12 17:00 [332] - info: [user/jobs] Digest (day) scheduling completed.
    5/12 17:00 [332] - info: [user/jobs] Digest (day) scheduling completed.
    5/12 17:49 [332] - warn: Flooding detected! Calls : 101, Duration : 3839
    5/12 17:49 [332] - warn: [socket.io] Too many emits! Disconnecting uid : 8. Events : topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead,topics.loadMore,topics.markAsRead

How can I best debug this?

• Admin

Does the user have digests enabled for his account? They can be disabled on a per-account basis.

• Yes, as do I.

• @julian how would you advise debugging this? The default logs on this are not very verbose.

• @julian I think I might be misunderstanding digest. They only are sent on subscribe topics & notifications, is that right?

So they're not used to get a weekly email on all new & updated topics.

• Admin

@ferik Yes that is correct. Only topics you follow are added to the digest (basically, whatever shows up in your unread, as far as I know).

• @julian At what time are the daily digests sent?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.