[nodebb-plugin-sso-wordpress] Wordpress SSO

NodeBB Plugins

@julian said:

This plugin allows your users to log in via their WordPress account. So, the former.

once plugin activated what will happen if new member sign up via nodebb register link?

• GNU/Linux

Nothing will happen on the WP side. You should disable user registration and login if you want to restrict access to WP users only.

@julian

sign in to nodebb and wordpress user is created
    sign in to wordpress and nodebb user is created

do you know of a plugin that will do that? i feel that is better than disabling one side.

thanks for all your help!

I cannot login into the admin panel. The browser fails and says "too many redirects".

@julian sorry for digging up an old topic.

I have tried setting this up with no success, on the site URL, does it just want my base domain URL or the exact URL where the Forum is located (/Forum), when I have tried setting this up, it takes my forum down

I may be doing something wrong on WP Oauth plugin, for Redirect URI I leave this blank, due to the fact it doesn't mention anywhere to enter this.
    I have set the Facebook & Twitter up correctly

• GNU/Linux

The redirect URL should be your forum's url, with /auth/wordpress/callback, if I recall correctly.

Hi @julian
    I keep getting an Internal Error.
    Oops! Looks like something went wrong!
    /auth/wordpress/callback
    Unexpected end of JSON input

I get the same error whether its a default or custom home page. Its a URI mismatch however the redirect URI I entered in the wp-oauth plugin is correct and had been working before.

Any ideas to the problem?

Is the plugin also able to realtime sync existing user accounts in a wordpress installation?
    In contrast, I would also to have the option of not allowing nodeBB installation sign-ups to generate user accounts in my wordpress installation.

That would be awesome! 😊

• GNU/Linux

This allows you to log in via a WordPress.com account, not an account from your own WordPress site.

That said, there no account syncing, if you don't already have an account you are given one, that's all

@detp said in [nodebb-plugin-sso-wordpress] Wordpress SSO:

Hi @julian
    I keep getting an Internal Error.
    Oops! Looks like something went wrong!
    /auth/wordpress/callback
    Unexpected end of JSON input

I get the same error whether its a default or custom home page. Its a URI mismatch however the redirect URI I entered in the wp-oauth plugin is correct and had been working before.

Any ideas to the problem?

I am also getting the same url with the url

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

• 5 Votes
    12 Posts

• 0 Votes
    9 Posts

• News plugin - portal

NodeBB Plugins
    0 Votes