Admin panel not compatible with Epiphany browser

• Hello,

Thanks for NodeBB 🙂 It works fine here with Firefox. However, I tried to use it with Epiphany/Web (the Gnome browser) and the admin panel doesn't work, i.e. when I click on some menu entry in the Admin panel, nothing happens (a short flash in the page indicates that something actually happens, but the display is not refreshed then).

I don't know whether this is an Epiphany or a NodeBB issue and it's not imporant (because this browser is used rarely and has some other issues), but I thought it could be interesting for you and maybe it's a problem that could occur with other browsers, too.

Greetings

• Admin

I think you're right when you say probably not many people use it. Best bet - submit an issue to them and ask why it doesn't work, if they can give us a clue as to what we should do I'll be more than happy to give it a shot.

Just FYI, I don't do anything magically special on the new ACP. Went for a very clean and basic look so its unfortunate it doesn't work on this browser.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.