Feature Requests
    1 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

as a temporary solution, you could just use email

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    3k Views

@a_5mith I fully understand that. I come from SMF, in terms of the software my community was using.

But I am saying I've had a very serious problem before, where no time limits were set on deletion and edification. One previous member had the time and energy to go through their 200+ forum history and erase everything.

Once bitten, twice shy. If I have to mod something but the feature still technically 'exists' (as in, it's only a cover-up on the ui) then I don't feel safe using the software.

• 3 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views

@julian said:

I was looking into this with WebRTC. It's definitely doable 😄

As long as someone can make a plugin for that plugin that'll send all uploaded files through an online virus checker 😝

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views

@nik This was the board I tested it on. 😆 I'm not sure if @julian can shed some light on this as something isn't right with your experience and I'm not sure what would cause these things to happen. It's not your build of NodeBB, it's not one browser or the other as it happens on both Desktop & Mobile, the only thing left is your internet connection, but I don't know whether xhr-polling or websocket issues would cause it.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views