problem with user profile display.

• When visiting a profile we have an error. I guess it's related to the fact I upgraded to 0.6.1dev for testing the socket problem and moved back to 0.6.0 as my theme was broken on 0.6.1dev.
    The console output.

21/1 15:20 [30900] - error: /api/user/juuka
     Error: WRONGTYPE Operation against a key holding the wrong kind of value
        at ReplyParser.<anonymous> (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/index.js:305:31)
        at ReplyParser.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)
        at ReplyParser.send_error (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/lib/parser/javascript.js:296:10)
        at ReplyParser.execute (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/lib/parser/javascript.js:181:22)
        at RedisClient.on_data (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/index.js:534:27)
        at Socket.<anonymous> (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/index.js:91:14)
        at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)
        at Socket.<anonymous> (_stream_readable.js:746:14)
        at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
        at emitReadable_ (_stream_readable.js:408:10)
    21/1 15:20 [30900] - error: /api/user/vaan
     Error: WRONGTYPE Operation against a key holding the wrong kind of value
        at ReplyParser.<anonymous> (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/index.js:305:31)
        at ReplyParser.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)
        at ReplyParser.send_error (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/lib/parser/javascript.js:296:10)
        at ReplyParser.execute (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/lib/parser/javascript.js:181:22)
        at RedisClient.on_data (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/index.js:534:27)
        at Socket.<anonymous> (/home/esiao/forum/node_modules/redis/index.js:91:14)
        at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)
        at Socket.<anonymous> (_stream_readable.js:746:14)
        at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:92:17)
        at emitReadable_ (_stream_readable.js:408:10)

• Admin

Yeah going back versions is not supported unless you have a db backup from the prior version.

What is broken on your theme when you use 0.6.1

• @baris The js but I just need to change 2 or 3 things and it will work again. I have a typo in package.json that is not detected in 0.6.0 I think it's because of the empty keywords.
    Do the 0.6.0 plugins are compatible with 0.6.1dev ?

• Did they same thing and have the same issue...

• Also have an issue where iphone users on any browser are having issues.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.