several plugins stopped working after 6.0

General Discussion

Suggested Topics

• 0 Votes
    7 Posts

Created an issue and a PR with working markdown-it-multimd-table now 🙂

The syntax really isn't too esoteric in my opinion:

multiline - just add a slash at the end of a row and it will be merged with the next row.
    So the table from the first post would look like this: | Fruit | Price | Advantages | | :-------------- | :------------------ | :------------------- | | Bananana | first line | first line | \ | | second line | second line | | Bananana | first line | first line | \ | | second line | second line | if you want a cell to span multiple columns just end it with the amount of pipes equal to number of columns you want it to span. Essentially - create a totally empty cells without even a space inside.
    For example: | 2-column header || | :--------------------- | ----------------------:| | single column| single column | | two columns || Rowspan is done by including ^^ in the cell below the one we want to span multiple rows. So for example: | Fruit | Price | Advantages | | :-------------- | :------------------ | :------------------- | | Bananana | two rows | one row | | Bananana | ^^ | one row | headerless is self-explaining I think 🙂 Just don't add any header and do everything the same way as it was done.
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

It seems others can get the "Alternative Login" button in login page, but I can't... I just clone the repo, add code, copy the folder into node_modules, then activate it in ACP. Did I miss something?

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    1k Views

@KnickKnack said in markdown code highlight theme does not work?:

Automatically detect and highlight code blocks

It does works. Thank you.

• 0 Votes
    17 Posts
    4k Views

@zakcharyzelish the likelihood of anyone responding here is going to be almost zero. This post is 9 years old and the NodeBB and technology world has completely changed.

• 0 Votes
    10 Posts
    4k Views

That looks good to me. Although I am not sure if it would have any side effects to other routes without testing can't tell for sure. I only see one db call in there for themes. I am not sure if there could be a case where webserver.js is required from app.js and then webserver.init is called before all the setup is done in webserver.js.