Git Pull Yesterday, Reinstalled Proper Themes, Can't sign in

• This is happening on one of my test servers.
    I can access the site with a cached connection, but the moment I sign out and attempt to sign back in we go through the cycle of button hitting doesn't take us anywhere. However, if I restart the site in dev mode, I can login fine - for a bit, before this issue presents itself.

We're running 0.5.0 (post XSS-patch)
    Lavender and Vanilla are on the proper @0.0 versions.

• GNU/Linux Admin

Oh dear... can you clear your browser cache?

Also let me know your theme and core versions (npm ls nodebb-theme..., and git rev-parse HEAD)

• I'll come back to this topic tomorrow or the weekend, and restore a snapshot to provide the info.

We pulled master, then hopped back.

I believe Lavender was 0.0.79 Vanilla was @0.0.137 - whichever versions you get by running npm i nodebb-theme-XXX@0.0

• GNU/Linux Admin

Yeah those versions should be ok on the v0.5.x branch.

• Any reason I'm getting this on master?

npm ERR! peerinvalid The package nodebb-theme-vanilla does not satisfy its siblings' peerDependencies requirements!
    npm ERR! peerinvalid Peer nodebb-theme-lavender@0.1.6 wants nodebb-theme-vanilla@~0.1.0
    npm ERR! peerinvalid Peer nodebb-plugin-spam-be-gone@0.2.1 wants nodebb-theme-vanilla@~0.0.33

npm ERR! System Linux 3.13.0-24-generic
    npm ERR! command "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/bin/npm" "i" "nodebb-theme-vanilla@0.0"
    npm ERR! cwd /home/a_5mith/35hz
    npm ERR! node -v v0.10.29
    npm ERR! npm -v 1.4.14
    npm ERR! code EPEERINVALID
    npm ERR!
    npm ERR! Additional logging details can be found in:
    npm ERR!     /home/a_5mith/35hz/npm-debug.log
    npm ERR! not ok code 0

• @a_5mith

I may be wrong, but it looks like maybe something is wrong with the package.json getting read. On the fifth line it shows "nodebb-theme-vanilla@0.0"

Check the package.json and see if that's the case. Maybe something like "@0.x.x" or "@0.1.x" will fix it.

• GNU/Linux Admin

@a_5mith Your version of spam-be-gone is requesting vanilla 0.0.x, while you're on 0.1.x versions. Latest spam-be-gone should fix that up.

• Shouldn't npm up have updated that? 😕 Seems to have solved it though by updating to latest.

Suggested Topics

| |