0 Votes
    5 Posts
    2k Views

your summary sounds correct.

And yes, the NodeBB database is independent, you can use MongoDB

• 0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views

I have upgraded to mongodb 2.6.4, I have run the following command to upgrade the mongodb to v5

mongos --configdb 127.0.0.1:27017 --upgrade

with no error, I have clicked on reindex the database. when I search I get the following stuff in the cli

MongoError: Unable to execute query: error processing query: ns=0.search limit=50 skip=0 Tree: $and key == "topic" TEXT : query=cool, language=, tag=NULL Sort: {} Proj: {} planner returned error: need exactly one text index for $text query at Object.toError (/nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/utils.js:114:11) at /nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/cursor.js:700:54 at Cursor.close (/nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/cursor.js:983:5) at commandHandler (/nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/cursor.js:700:21) at /nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/db.js:1847:9 at Server.Base._callHandler (/nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/connection/base.js:445:41) at /nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/connection/server.js:478:18 at MongoReply.parseBody (/nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/responses/mongo_reply.js:68:5) at null.<anonymous> (/nodebb/node_modules/mongodb/lib/mongodb/connection/server.js:436:20) at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

part of the answer you can find here:

changing e-mail notification content

Just as an information for someone in the future who will have the same issue. You have have to edit the config.json so that instead of http://localhost:4567...

favicon

NodeBB Community (community.nodebb.org)

• 3 Votes
    15 Posts
    8k Views

@psychobunny

You must code in your sleep, because the hook is definitely there already

• 1 Votes
    24 Posts
    10k Views

I would like to have an option to center the images. And a WYSIWYG editor if possible.