The big match of the #WorldCup #Germany versus #Argentina

• This is a special topic for the single match and important one of the WorldCup

Show to us some of your ideas and give a description why and who should win on the biggest match of the #WC2014

I persnally think that #Germany deserve to win the #WorldCup
    Somehow they look like more powerful and able to do football like it`s giving pleasure to them, well game is pleasure but not when your not able to win or make a good game losing 7:1 is not something which will give a pleasure that's leave a big nasty and bad mark to the Club for a long....

Anyway Go and win #Germany

Alt text

• Germany 7, Argentina nil
    ... because the south america soccer is dead now, Europe rocks!

• Admin

I'm neutral since none of my teams made it this far, but I'm hoping for a good match. Really don't want this to go to pens, and definitely don't want to see another blow out. A high scoring match, 4-3 kinda thing, would be the best thing ever 🙂

• @psychobunny said:

I'm neutral since none of my teams made it this far, but I'm hoping for a good match. Really don't want this to go to pens, and definitely don't want to see another blow out. A high scoring match, 4-3 kinda thing, would be the best thing ever 🙂

@reaon said:

Germany 7, Argentina nil
    ... because the south america soccer is dead now, Europe rocks!

@psychobunny It depend on game the two teams did not about our personal prefferences 😛

@reaon Europe did create it 😛

• I need some credits for good predicting 😛

• GNU/Linux Admin

@nit I for one would've enjoyed it if it went to penalty kicks 😄

• @julian said:

@nit I for one would've enjoyed it if it went to penalty kicks 😄

nahh Germany deserve that 😛 to win but did you hear that Germany was prepared for penalty kicks for to 😛

• Germany played for honor of a country, Argentina played to clean shame of a continent!
    I just enjoyed the 1st 45 minutes + the goal!

• @nit said:

I need some credits for good predicting

Considering that your prediction was off by 6 goals, I don't think you've earned any 😉

• @planner said:

@nit said:

I need some credits for good predicting

Considering that your prediction was off by 6 goals, I don't think you've earned any 😉

I just said Germany will win not any result 😛

Suggested Topics

| |