If they have no posts they are considered a new user, so until one of their queued posts is accepted all their posts will go to the post queue. If you are not using reputation make sure Reputation required to bypass post queue is set to 0 or lower.
Help needed Upgrade Docker Image Synology
I fail in updating the Docker Container. What I'm doing and most of the internet is telling me to do so:
- Register the new NodeBB Container
- Wait until fully downloaded
- Stop old one and rename it with "name-old"
- Start new one Via duplicate settings
- set port setting back to 4567
- Start -->
when I'm now going to the Forums address it wants to install again in a new database. What am I doing wrong?
I want to update from 183 to 184.
Thanks for your answer and sorry for the bad English.
Greetings from Germany