I'm trying to upgrade nodebb to 1.13 from 1.6 and the update process updates schema (yay!) but then gets stuck on assets:
1. Updating package.json file with defaults... OK
2. Bringing base dependencies up to date... started
npm WARN firstname.lastname@example.org requires a peer of nodebb-plugin-emoji@^2.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN email@example.com requires a peer of textcomplete@^0.14.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
audited 4084 packages in 9.988s
found 15 vulnerabilities (4 low, 2 moderate, 9 high)
run `npm audit fix` to fix them, or `npm audit` for details
3. Checking installed plugins for updates... OK
4. Updating NodeBB data store schema...[benchpressjs] Unable to build or find a suitable native module, falling back to JS version
Parsing upgrade scripts...
OK | 0 script(s) found, 82 skipped
Schema update complete!
5. Rebuilding assets... started
Is there any way to ask for more logs to understand what is going on?