No colour scheme change possible

• GNU/Linux

I use default theme of NodeBB with little customization. I was hoping to give user head line in dark colour. So tried changing skin. Whichever skin I may choose, there is no change in colour scheme. A helping had will be nice.

• Admin

The colour scheme changes are only compatible with the Vanilla theme (and potentially other themes in the future). Lavender is "hard-coded" to this colour scheme, although, if you know CSS you could change it in the customize tab

If you choose the Vanilla theme, don't forget to restart 🙂

• GNU/Linux

Thanks for the reply. I prefer Lavender over Vanilla. Can we give users a chance to switch between themes. I would like to use Pweter theme but not everyone may like it.

• Admin

Can we give users a chance to switch between themes

It's something that we're thinking about, but its a pretty huge undertaking (we want to build a demo forum to preview themes eventually). Sadly not happening in the very near future, but definitely on the roadmap 🙂

• GNU/Linux

Glad that you already have it in your mind. Is WYSIWYG editor ready to use on 0.4 x ?

• Anime Lovers

@meetdilip said:

Glad that you already have it in your mind. Is WYSIWYG editor ready to use on 0.4 x ?

I am sure someone will reply to the wysiwyg thread with the answer to that so you don't need to ask twice[I guess it is your own thread you are hijacking though?].

With that said, I do not believe they have completed that yet (otherwise it would probably be on here).

• GNU/Linux

@julian suggested that it may work. Since site is already been in process of importing members from old site, I am a bit desperate to see it that's all.

Suggested Topics

| |