Some strange behaviors after upgrade to v.0.4.1
I upgraded my installation to 0.4.1, and since then I have some problems that make my forum unusable:
- User tools disappeared (I always see the "Login" link, even if I am authenticated)
- browser tells me "Uncaught Reference error: require is not defined"
- I can't create new topics (button doesn't react)
- When I successfully log in I get redirected to a blank page with a JSON object: "Authentication successfull"
- Tab title in browser is: "[[pages:]]"
What I tried:
- Installed nodebb from scratch
- Cleared browser cache
I run nodebb behind a nginx.
Would be great if you can help me figure out what's happening
@trixtan -- Best bet if this happens is to back up your database, and try
./nodebb reset. This will cause all plugins to de-activate, the theme to reset to Vanilla, and for all widgets to move into the Draft zone.
If this renders your forum working again, then you'll have to re-enable plugins one-by-one to see what was the cause.
thanks for you hint.
I tried with ./nodebb reset, but it doesn't seem to work. The program prints this:
info: NodeBB v0.4.1 Copyright (C) 2013 DesignCreatePlay Inc.
info: This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
info: This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions.
warn: You have no mongo password setup!
And stops. The only thing I can do is to kill -9 it...