I will pay for an NSFW plugin for NodeBB

• On our forum we have a few NSFW categorie's. These are now only accessable if the users is added on a group that allows access to this category.

A lot of members camplaining about the hard way of this, new members don't know how groups work and it's very hard to find for new members.

So I want a plugin or something for this, because this way we lose to much members.

Maybe some things can be done wothout a plugin, but if I need a plugin, I will pay for it.

I want...

• NSFW topics to be turned ON/OFF in the recent view with a simple switch 0_1488120814541_upload-00ddc589-e1a3-476f-aec6-e092ea4cb0b4
    • NSFW topic titles have a different color (red or something).
    • a pop-up for the first time a user wants to see an adult or NSFT topic or category. In this pop-up the member must click on the ''accept'' button to give him or herself access to the category or topic.
    • If the date of birth is below 18 years, there is no way a adult or NSFW topic or category can be opened by that member.

My english is not very good, so I hope you understand me.

• Admin

Feel free to reach out to us at sales@nodebb.org for our quote :smile:

• @julian said in I will pay for an NSFW plugin for NodeBB:

Feel free to reach out to us at sales@nodebb.org for our quote :smile:

I did :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.