Delete topic setting confusion

• I noticed a user had removed some of their own topics (with replies). I thought I had disabled this, but it looks as though I misread the setting, which after reading it again is actually a bit confusing with the wording:

Number of replies after users are disallowed to delete their own topics. (0 disabled)

I had this set to 0 - thinking disabled meant users would never be allowed to delete their own topic. But I guess not - I wonder if the wording of this should be improved, unless there is an issue here. If I don't want users to be ever able to delete topics, what should it be set to? 1 ?

• @BuZz 1 is the correct answer,as the number of replies includes the first post in the topic which isn't technically a reply, which I think adds to the confusion.

Also with the reversed logic from the 2 settings before (which are how many seconds someone is allowed to do something, rather than how many until they are disallowed)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.