@yariplus No problem, looking forward to adding more features in the future.
Posts made by eshohet
RE: [nodebb-plugin-user-invitations] Allow users to invite new users!
CPU based pool mining
I'm contemplating whether or not to create a plugin that allows users to opt-in to using their CPU to mine while they browse the forum. This would allow the user to earn money basically doing nothing but keeping your forum open. It would also (hopefully) keep users more active and coming back more often.
Thoughts on this?
I'm maintaining & improving the elastic search feature here. It's currently not production ready so I haven't published it.
Is anyone interested in collaborating? I don't know their querying language too well, but on my local machine it searches posts a bit better than other search provider plugins.
I'm also thinking of a feature to auto tag threads and to show more threads like the one you're currently looking at.
RE: Simple gamification plugin
- The level is shown, we don't use points. One could show XP but it'd just be some random number like 482.
- Level is a function of posts, reputation, and thread count. There are no points.
- No max level, and yes they should be. This is a basic plugin that needs work / help.
- No notifications currently.
- My work is based off this plugin, but I am not too familiar with it. I think it has more features than mine, but I wanted to practice making plugins.
- Good idea, I was thinking of adding them to groups automatically, but I am open to suggestions.
- Can you expand on how this would work in detail?
- Let me give it some more thought.
- I'm thinking of adding a random XP reward every few levels. What do you think about that?
- We don't currently have awards but I'll look into this.
Simple gamification plugin
Shows a progress bar and a level:
Example when live:
Let me know what you think and if you have feature requests.